Nextiva Reviews, Features & Pricing
Nextiva is a cloud communications company that combines communication channels – voice, video, collaboration, SMS, chat, and surveys – to help businesses access the information they need. Companies can expand or scale back as needed, adding applications such as sales and service productivity tools. Nextiva also offers PCI and HIPAA-compliant solutions.
Nextiva VoIP System Features
- Unified communication with video, VoIP, & chat
- Bundle with helpdesk software & Sales CRM
- Unlimited calling, faxing, and texting nationwide
- 24/7 support
- Toll-free, auto attendant. virtual voicemail
- iOS & Android mobile app
- Desktop app for Windows and Mac
- Text messages
- Conference calling
- Unlimited audio and video meetings
- Audio conferencing with messaging & screen share
- Conference bridge
- HD Audio
- VoIP conferencing with call recording
- Collaboration using business phone software
- Form groups to connect via chat, video, & audio
- Chat, screen share, & file sharing
- Schedule meetings, & assign tasks
- Tracking conversations and team projects
- Real-time call tracking
- Call recording and rating
- Integrate business phone software with other apps
- Integration with Google, Microsoft
- Click to dial phone numbers of business apps
Nextiva Business Phone Service Plans and Pricing
Essential - $25.95/user/month
- Unlimited voice & video calling
- Toll-free numbers
- Outlook/Google Contacts Integrations
- Unlimited internet faxing
- Unlimited conference calls for a maximum of 40 participants
- Unlimited video conferencing, up to 250 participants
- Auto attendant
- Mobile and Desktop SMS/MMS
- Salesforce/HubSpot Integrations
- One recorded greeting
Enterprise - $40.95/user/month
- Unlimited participants in voice & video conferencing
- Call recording
- Unlimited video conference recording
- Voicemail transcription
- Microsoft Teams/Custom Integrations
- 3 Recorded Greetings
- Nextiva reports a 99.999% uptime
- 24/7 customer support
- Service and sales tools
- The price point is higher comparatively.
- Pricing fluctuations based on the number of users
- The monthly plan is more expensive than the annual plan.
Nextiva offers phone service options like a CRM, the communication platform Co space, a call center, etc. It is used for communication, sales and marketing, and customer service requirements.
- FREE VoIP Quote in minutes!
- Just a few more questions...
- Let's get your name right.
- We are preparing your quotes.