Diallog Features, Plans & Pricing
Diallog offers telecommunication services to small, medium, and large businesses that are reliable, competitive, and cost-effective. As a partner of Canada's Tier 1 providers, they leverage their networks and combine them with billing technology and customer service solutions.
Diallog VoIP System features
Diallog's Hosted PBX system offers businesses a robust phone system without ongoing maintenance of telephone equipment.
- Call Waiting
- Call Display
- Find Me, Follow Me
- Music on Hold
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Forwarding
- Web Portal
- Tenant Level Call Limit Security
- Routing Profile/Extension Security
Diallog's SIP trunking solution makes your company's data, local, long distance, and private voice traffic operate on a single IP backbone without disturbing your data network or public internet.
- Burstable SIP channels
- Inbound Calling
- LD Termination
- Expanded Local Calling Area
- Outbound Calling
- Inbound Caller ID & Location
- White Page Listing
- Domestic & International Long Distance
- Non-VoIP PBXs can be connected using VoIP gateways
Primary Rate Interface(PRI)
Diallog's ISDN PRI service offers 2-way connectivity between a compatible telephony system known as a PBX and the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
- Call Management
- Call-by-Call Routing
- Business Continuity
- Hunting Configurations
- Release Line Trunking
Diallog's business phone line service can be connected to your telephone sets, modems, or fax machines.
- Call Forward
- Call Display
- Call Hold
- Call Transfer
- 3-Way Calling
- Call Waiting
- Call Trace
- Call Screening
- Caller ID Blocking
- National coverage
- Voice Messaging
- Toll-Free or Calling Card Services.
Diallog business phones system plans and pricing
Ultimate 50Mbps plan- $40 Up to 4 people
- Moderate speed for small and medium-sized households
- Primary Internet use and streaming.
Plus 25Mbps plan-$37.50-1 to 2 people
- Moderate speed for small households
- Fast streaming and business Internet use.
Starter 15Mbps plan-$35- to 2 people
- Relatively low speed
- Primary Internet use in urban and rural areas.
Basic 6Mbps plan- $25 (+ $10-$15 dry loop fee)-1 to 2 people
- Low speed
- Rural households
- The upfront cost is reduced
- Maintenance cost is reduced.
- Easy payment system for billing
- A dedicated representative for communication
- Only a little information is given on the website.
Diallog provides real-time communication services with many system features, integration choices, multiple configurations, and flexible payment options.
Pros: I can save a significant amount of money after switching to diallog
I am satisfied with both the PRI solution and toll-free services of Diallog. I am happy that I can save a significant amount of money after switching to diallog.
Pros: Customized billing solutions to the residents for phone and internet usage under one bill
Diallog communications deliver necessary products and customized billing solutions to the residents for phone and internet usage under one bill. I strongly recommend diallog to organizations looking for telecom services.
Pros: Having a dedicated manager to communicate with is invaluable
Cons: There is no option to return the money.
After installing a new phone system, I chose diallog as our new service provider. It considers the user's needs and provides excellent customer service. Having a dedicated manager to communicate with is invaluable. The customer service is ready to work, but there is no option to return the money.
- FREE VoIP Quote in minutes!
- Just a few more questions...
- Let's get your name right.
- We are preparing your quotes.